Prep Time:10 Min
Cook Time:10 Min
Ready In:6 Hrs 20 Min
Yield 6 servings
3 tablespoons honey
3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon white pepper
1 pinch salt
1 1/2 pounds flat iron steak
- Whisk together the honey, vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, tarragon, rosemary, garlic powder, white pepper, and salt.
- Pour into a resealable plastic bag and add the flat iron steak. Squeeze out excess air, seal, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 6 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Remove the steak from the marinade, shake off excess, and discard the remaining marinade.
- Cook on preheated grill to desired degree of doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium-rare.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 312 Total Fat: 19.8g Cholesterol: 77mg