Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, June 4, 2012

Guests and Weekly Goal 22

Richard Dawson died! I know he was the host of Family Feud because just last week I looked up the Hatfields & McCoys and apparently the descendants of the feuding family were on a show...with a pig on stage. Huh.

I think I'm going to stop numbering these goals...I have no idea what week of the year this is, I can only tell you that June sneaked up on me and I don't know where May went.
  1. Add more romance to my current m/m story. You'd think, as a romance writer, I could do that. But no, I have sex, I have plot, but I need romance! I refuse to not have romance!
  2. I'm going to have more guests on my blog, so if you're interested, drop me an email and we'll schedule something.
Aycliff's Vow: A Hellfire Club Erotique now available.

No comments:

Post a Comment