Prep Time:10 Min
Cook Time:10 Min
Ready In:20 Min
Yield 10 zucchini pizzas
1 large zucchini
1/2 cup butter, melted
3 cloves crushed garlic
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
1/2 (14 ounce) can pizza sauce
- Slice the Zucchini into thick rounds. Combine the melted butter and crushed garlic in a small bowl. set aside.
- When the coals on your barbeque are almost burned down, lay your zucchini slices on the grill.
- Let cook for three minutes then turn over and brush the butter/garlic mixture on each slice.
- Cook for three more minutes and turn over again and brush the other side with the garlic and butter.
- Cover the slices with pizza sauce and cheese and let cook until the cheese begins to melt.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 114 Total Fat: 10.5g Cholesterol: 29mg