Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Series preferences and Hellfire Club Erotique

This series is slightly different than my Regency Ménage Tales in that they're not all ménage and they're more connected than the Regency Tales. There's actually an overall mystery/thriller arc!

Which leads to a question...when reading a series do you prefer that series to be the same within the romantic-arc? The Hellfire Club is not--I have 2 ménages, one m/f, and one m/m. The final story in this series is planned to be a ménage.

Should I have kept them all the same? Should they all have been ménage or all m/m or all m/f, or even all f/f? By mixing up the couples (or threesomes) does that make it less appealing?

Blurb for m/m Hellfire Club story, which desperately needs a title.

1 comment:

  1. I like different types of stories, personally. I have not read any m/m stories, but have read menages before and really enjoyed them. I am not against reading m/m, but just haven't gotten around to reading one yet. :)
    I don't think it makes it less appealing, I think it may make it even more appealing. Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete