Prep Time: 20 Min
Cook Time: 30 Min
Ready In: 50 Min
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cups chopped cooked meat
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 6 (6 inch) tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Jack cheese (I also added cheddar because cheese is delicious!)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the cream cheese and salsa. Cook, stirring until melted and well blended. Stir in chicken and pinto beans. Fill tortillas with the mixture, roll and place into the prepared baking dish. Spread cheese over the top. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until heated through. Garnish with your favorite toppings such as lettuce and tomatoes, or sour cream.